Tropical sea, white beaches and and happy people. Are you passionate of the underwater world and with an exceptional customer care orientation? Join the EDA team and start your career in the diving industry. Check out below the current openings and apply to the job description that best fits your skills.
Marine Biologist Internship
Remote work / Telework
6 months. 2-4 positions available
One day per week minimum
About the internship position
EDA pursues a highly motivated individual to help spreading the knowledge of sea life in the diving community. Duties include implementing research, field monitoring, database management, and article writing on sea creatures behaviour, sea life and sea as a whole.
This is an excellent opportunity for a determined person in having his research published and revealing himself in the marine and diving industry.
- Conduct field research on selected marine life
- Write about your research and publish it to the website
- Participate in EDA trips to implement researches on the local marine life
- EDA blog management by keeping the blog updated.
- Qualification: college students, freshly graduates, graduate students or beginner professionals on the way to or having obtained a BA/BS or higher degree in biology, marine biology, marine studies or related field; or
- Enrollment to an accredited college or university as a second semester junior or above during the term of your internship.
- Computer experience (MS Office, database spreadsheet)
- Blogging experience: experience in managing WordPress or similar blog, publishing and managing the content;
- Being a diver, loving diving or being involved in the diving industry;
- Strong communication skills, perfect written and spoken English;
- Ability to occasionally work independently and taking initiative when needed.
EDA Internships are unpaid, but you will benefit from high exposure of your name in all your contributions on EDA website and other EDA publications.
Interested students are asked to write us at email@example.com. Please send us your CV and write a cover letter to introduce yourself.