Maldives Liveaboard Dive & SPA
Enjoy diving in the Maldives onboard of this luxurious diving boat with 300 sqm of SPA.
Why you should choose this itinerary?
What you need to know
- Location: Maldives
- Period: All year round, starting every Saturday,
- Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
Maldives offer big pelagic fish, petite and active colourful reef-life and some of the most lively and amazing reefs in the world. These interesting diving-sites are distributed all over the Maldivian atolls and the best possible way to fully enjoy them is on a liveaboard, where divers, while travelling from one dive-site to the next, may also take pleasure in relaxing spa treatments and massage while on board. Yes, you got it right: diving and spa, in concert!
The diving boat
This brand new vessel, created with the highest standards, has been inaugurated in spring 2013 and is the biggest boat ever built in Maldives. Tailored for scuba diving and relaxing, with the finishing and material of high-value vessels, this elegant 50 feet vessel is featuring a 300 square meter SPA.
Ample spaces, individual air-conditioning units and ensuite bathrooms characterise each single cabin onboard.
Enjoy your staying with the utmost comfort and privacy.
SPA therapy & wellness
Spoil yourself in the 300 sqm Asian style SPA situated on the upper deck. Massages, ancient health rituals, rejuvenating body care and beauty treatments are served only observing the latest of natural holistic therapy, combined with the finest naturally biological products.
Take Yoga, Pilates and Meditation classes to gratify your soul and enhance your serenity during your holiday.
This is a weekly program, Saturday to Saturday. If you rather stay longer, you may stay onboard for another week. The program alternates every second week so that you’ll see different diving points and locations.
This is a sample program that depends on the week and the weather conditions.
Day 1 - Saturday
- Snorkeling on Bandos House Reef or Kurumba House Reef
- Anchor at lagoon South Malé
Day 2 - Sunday
- Morning - Dive 1: orientation dive on Lagoon House Reef
- Crossing to South Ari Atoll
- Afternoon - Dive 2: Omadhoo Thila
- Anchor at Dhangethi
Day 3 - Monday
- Morning - Dive 1: Kudarah Thila
- Whale Shark search
- Afternoon - Dive 2: Dhidhoo Outer Reef for Whale Sharks
- Anchor at Dhigurah
Day 4 - Tuesday
- Morning - Dive 1: Broken Rock
- Afternoon - Dive 2: Five Rocks
- BBQ on Theleveligau
- Anchor at Theleveligau
Day 5 - Wednesday
- Morning - Dive 1: Vilamendhoo Thila
- Crossing to South Malé Atoll
- Afternoon - Dive 2: Guraidhoo Corner / Kandoomaa Thila
- Visit to Guraidhoo Island
- Dive 3: Vilivaru Giri (night dive)
Day 7 - Friday
- Sail to North Malé
- Morning - Dive 1: Paradise Manta Point or Emboodhu Express in South Malé
- Malé excursion
- Program, itinerary and dive sites are depending on sea and weather conditions.
- This trip is open to qualified divers and non-divers.
- Diving on this trip is reserved to qualified divers.
- Non-divers can enjoy snorkeling, other non-diving activity and the Spa services.
- Full board
- 12 dives -or- 12 Spa treatments -or- 6 dives and 6 Spa treatments
- Pickup to and from the airport
- (unused dives or Spa treatments are non-refundable and non-transferable)
Prices don’t include
- Single supplement
- Extra 6-dives package
- Equipment rental
- Flights to and from Malé International Airport
- All what is not listed in “Price includes”
Options and variations
- It is possible to extend the holiday of one week and enjoy a different itinerary.
- Contact us to organise this trip privately, at any time of the year.
Choose between four typologies of cabins, they all include en-suite bathroom and personal air-conditioning controls.
Situated on the main deck, the Manta suites are the largest rooms on-board. The double bed, bigger than a super king, the superb seating area and the three meter panoramic window will blow you away! Your privacy is guaranteed by the no companionway outside.
€ 2,900.00 • Single Supplement 50%
Situated on the main deck, these elegant and spacious suites, are equipped with a king-size double bed, a comfortable accommodate seating area and a huge three meter wide panoramic window.
€ 2,500.00 • Single Supplement 50%
Rare and unique, this individual suite is situated in the bow of the lower deck, with his shape of its own it offer the largest shower on-board, a king-size double bed, a luxury sofa and four opening portlights.
€ 2,200.00 • Single Supplement 50%
Situated on the lower deck, the seastar cabins have all their private air-conditioned controller, and en-suite shower room, a king-size double bed and two opening portlights.
€ 2,000.00 • Single Supplement 50%